Information and registration forms are now posted!
Pennsylvania Barber & Cosmetology Association
Education • Legislation • Community Outreach • Career Development
The Pennsylvania Barber & Cosmetology Association is a state-wide organization dedicated to the cosmetology professionals who work in and around PA. Our primary focus is on the concerns our profession faces with emphasis on education, legislation, community outreach, and career development. We support our members through a network of professionals who have experience in all aspects of the industry. The PABCA includes representatives from every facet of our profession: students/teachers, salon owners, business managers, corporate/product representatives, and the talented individuals behind the chair. We look forward to welcoming you as our newest member!
This web site serves as a valuable resource and communication tool between our board and our members. We will have the site updated regularly to announce meetings, events, and news which effects our profession. If you have any suggestions, links, or information which needs corrected, please feel free to contact our webmaster from the email link on the next page. If you are interested in an advertising partnership spot, please contact Janet Thomas for more information and pricing.
Be sure to check back often for upcoming news and events. New information will be highlighted here with links to more detailed information.
- Be sure to check the "What's New" page for some important announcements concerning contact information for the PABCA.
- Be sure to check the event calendar for upcoming seminars and competitions.
- "What's Up in the Salon" : A monthly blog with tips, tricks, and advice by Education Chairman Douglas Overfield
- View pictures from PABCA events.
- See how you can market your salon, shop, or school through the PABCA's website!
Updated January 03, 2018